Zynn Creator Campaign 2020: Zynn Me Up
Nobody sees the world like you do, so share your world on a platform that celebrates YOU!
Today, the short-form video platform, Zynn is launching its first Zynn Creator Campaign 2020! By posting your original short video content on the Zynn app, you have the chance to win some incredible awards and cash prizes. The campaign is taking place from September 22 to October 21. All submissions must be uploaded by October 21st at 11:59 pm PST to be considered eligible. Winners will be announced one week after the campaign ends.
Awards and Prizes
- The Zynn Award is the top award given to TWO creators: ONE with the Best Production videos overall and ONE with the Top Trending videos on the Zynn platform.
Prize amount: $10,000
Total number of winners: TWO
- The Leaderboard Award is the secondary award given to TWO creators from eight categories: ONE with the Best Production videos overall and ONE with the overall Top Trending videos on the Zynn platform.
Prize Amount: $1,000
Total number of winners: 16 (two winners selected from each of the eight categories)
- The Pitch Award is given to the creators who post the first 100 videos on the platform that meet the content quality guidelines. (Fit into one of the eight categories listed, is shot with 16:9 portrait mode, is longer than 10 seconds and is of 720p high definition)
Prize Amount: $100
Total Number of winners: 100
**It is not possible for any creator to win two awards. If any creator is eligible for two or more awards, they will be given the award with the highest prestige and monetary value.
At Zynn, we have eight different content categories that participants can choose. Please note that participants can only choose ONE of the following categories for their videos:
How to Get Started
- Download Zynn, sign up, and fill out the Registration Form within the Zynn app.
- Must upload at least THREE videos after the campaign start date. All three videos should belong to the same category. Categories include Sports and Fitness, Life Hacks, Entertainment, Beauty, Food, Fashion, Pets, and Other. Creators have the freedom to express their creativity and are not limited to the categories listed here. They have the option to choose “Other” and create their own genre.
Rules and Requirements
Any videos that violate Zynn’s content policy will be disqualified from the campaign. See Content Guidelines for details.
How Winners are Chosen
Best Production videos are picked by the Zynn Team based on the content (e.g. excellent production quality, video shooting, ideas, or editing) as well as the creators who stand out in each category.
Top Trending are videos with the most combined views, shares, and follows on the Zynn platform.
Pitch Award is given to the creators who post the first 100 videos on the platform that meet the content quality guidelines. (Fit into one of the eight categories listed above, is shot with 16:9 portrait mode, is longer than 10 seconds and is of 720p high definition)
Announcing the Winners
The campaign deadline for video submission is 11:59 PM PST on Oct 21, 2020. Zynn will announce the award winner list and contact the winners via email and phone one week after the campaign ends.
Prizes will be paid directly to the content creator’s Paypal after the announcement. Awards are distributed pre-tax, and it is the responsibility of the winner to handle their own tax situation.
Zynn is a short-video platform that enables users to create and share educational short videos, tutorials, and life hacks with a supportive global community. Zynn is dedicated to enabling creativity and inspiring authenticity, as well as promoting diversity, inclusion and equality.